The process of starting a blog in Blogspot is one of the easiest ways to engage in blogging, it’s similar to installing software on your laptop. To clarify, here is one of the best guides on How to Create a Blog on Blogger in just 30 seconds.
So, let’s create your very first blog.
Create a Google Account:
If you don’t have a Google account, then create one. Blogger is a Google product, and you’ll need a Google Account to access it.
Here are the steps to create a Google account if you don’t have one.
- Go to the Google Account Creation Page: https://accounts.google.com/signup.
- Fill in Your Information
- First name and last name
- Choose the Email ID you like.
- And, set the new password.
- Add and Verify Your Phone Number
- Review and Accept TOC
- After TOC, Click on the “Next” or “Create account” button.
Congratulations, You have a Google Account, Now. Let’s Continue to Create a blog in Blogger.
Here are the steps to start a blog in Blogger:-
- Go to Blogger
- Click on “Create Your Blog”
- Set Up Your Blog
- Choose a Template
- Create Your First Post
- Explore and set up Settings
Go to Blogger
- Visit blogger.com
When you enter www.blogger.com on your browser, you are going to see an interface like the below image.
Click on “Create Your Blog”
In the above image, you will see in the middle, the CREATE YOUR BLOG button, Now click that button.
Set Up Your Blog
Here is the basic this that you need to do.
- Choose an account
You need to select or choose your Gmail account to continue the process of starting a blog in Blogger.
- Choose a name for your blog
In this step, you need to give a title to your blog.
- You don’t know, what is the title?
Here, you can see the answer by Abhishek.
- Choose a URL for your blog
In this step you need to select your URL, so again you confused about the URL?
A URL, or Uniform Resource Locator, is a reference or address used to access your blog website.
See this image you need to add your URL, here. In blogger.com, you will get a free URL, which is basically a sub-domain, and it looks like “example.blogspot.com”
My suggestion is to select or enter a sub-domain or URL related to what you are going to do with your blog in my case I am going to give bloguplift-tutorial.blogspot.com because this is for the tutorial.
- Confirm your display name
So, this is just the display name also you can say the founder name/author name. So, enter your real name just like. Here I am entering “Subarna Basnet”.
Congratulations you have successfully built your very first blog website on the internet, and you are starting your blogging journey from here.
Happy Blogging Journey.
Choose a Template
But something is missing? I am right? Yes, it is the design of your blog.
looks of your blog is the first impression for your reader, then why not make it attractive.
Designing your blog is too easy, you just need to download and install a theme.
Let’s do it one by one steps,
- Go to Google and Search “Free Blogger Template“
- Download Blogger Template
- Now install that blogger template to your blog.
Boom Your site looks changed.
Here are some Best Free & Premium Blogger themes
- Median UI
- Fletro Pro
- Plus UI
Create Your First Post
- Click “New Post” in your blog dashboard.
- Enter a captivating title for your post.
- Start writing your content! Use formatting options like headings, subheadings, bold, italics, and bullet points to structure your text.
- Add images, videos, or links to enhance your content.
Explore and set up Settings
- Blog title
- Description (Meta Description that shows in Google Search results)
- Adult content
- Google Analytics ( for Analyzing Website Traffic)
- Favicon (Site icon that shows in the Browser tab)
- Time zone
- Date and timestamp formats
- Blog admins and authors
- Custom readers
Publishing and distribution
- Email notifications
- social media sharing
- blog subscriptions
- Meta tags
- robots.txt (For indexing pages)
Make sure that this is all the setting you need to do in your blogger website to make growth in your blogger website.
In the setting section, you need to be more careful, because if you make some wrong changes then you will make a heavy loss, so my recommended video is below. Watch Now.
Monetize Your Blog (Optional)
To monetize your blog, Google Adsense is always the best option.
Here I have written 2 articles, which are related to getting approval and the process of applying.
- Affiliate Marketing is another great way of monetizing your blog.
- Sponsored posts
- Sell digital products
- Accept donations
- Sell courses
By Following this option of monetization you can earn, and be financially free.
Promote Your Blog
To promote a blog, at first, hold social media. However, it’s key to understand how to use it effectively.
Simply posting or sharing content and blog links is not sufficient for promotion. You should employ specific techniques. Avoid excessive content posting unless you are running a news blog. If you are providing guidance through your blog, prioritize quality content, create backlinks, and work on building authority.
So, here are the 5 ways you can use at the beginning to promote your blog.
- SEO Optimization (Best SEO Tools That Every Blogger Should Use)
- Guest Posting (Best Guest Posting Sites for 2024: Free and Effective)
- Email Marketing ( use tools Like Mailchimp or Mailerlite etc)
- Community Building (Create Telegram or WhatsApp Group)
- Content Repurposing (use Quora, Reddit, and LinkedIn Posts)
And you need to make a plan for your blogging business.
Regularly Update Your Blog
Please make sure regular updates to your blog. This is my suggestion to you because, if you aim to increase both yourself and your blog’s visibility on the internet, consistent updates are key to online success. Consider this analogy: neglecting to service a car can lead to issues. Similarly, to sustain your blog’s top position, regular updates are necessary.
If you find valuable tips in this post. express your love by sharing.